If you’re not sure which coffee would suit you best to brew at home why not try this selection of awesome beans? We packed the following coffees into this bundle for you:
Karinga PB (single origin):
Region: Kiambu County
Variety: SL28 & SL34
Altitude: 1840 masl
Notes: Nectarine and lemon sherbet with a honey and peach yoghurt body.
Brew as filter for best results.
Eratoi II (single origin):
Origin: East Timor
Farm: Eratoi village
Variety: Hibrid de Timor, Typica
Process: Washed, 36 hours fermentation
Altitude: 1600-1700 masl
Notes: Strawberry & raspberry with floral & spicy notes.
Great brew either as espresso of filter.
- 30% Ilicnea Falls (Brazil, natural)
Altitude: 1200-1250 masl
Varietal: Mundo Novo, Topazio
- 30% Vista Hermosa (Peru, washed)
Altitude: 1700-1900 masl
- 40% Mustafa Abakeno (Ethiopia, washed)
Altitude: 2040 masl
- Notes of milk chocolate, blueberries and plum with bright citrus acidity.
- Brewed best either espresso or filter.
All three bags are 250g each and wholebean.